I went to my favorite cafe with my friend last week. It is "&cafe". It located at the west exit of Niigata station. This cafe has fruits sandwiches, egg sandwiches, and some sweets. Then, I ate avocado egg sandwich. It have three slices. This bread is fluffy, and sweet. It was full of volume and very delicious!!!
In addition, I ate Croffle. Croffle is a combination of waffle and croissants. It is a croffle with cream, ice cream, and fruit sandwiched between them. I choose strawberry croffle. It is crispy, sweet, and sour taste. So, I think it is so delicious.
This cafe has many wonderful sweets. So I love &cafe. If you like sweets and cafe, You should go to this cafe. I recommend &cafe!!!
I like egg sandwiches. I have not eat avocado egg sandwiches, so I want to eat it.
返信削除I have not been go to there yet because it located near Niigata station. I want to go there.
返信削除It's looks so delicious!! I want to go there someday.
返信削除I have not been to this restaurant yet because I don't use station. However, I want to go there!
返信削除Wow! I want to go there. Croffle looks so delicious. And its taste is sour??? It's so interesting!
返信削除