Today, I held a Korean party at my house. I and my friends like korean food because we like K-POP. We talked about our favorite artists. And, we made kimbap. Kimbap is korean style rice with kimchi and cheese wrapped in seaweed. In addition to this, we ate yannyomu chicken. These are so delicious!!! It's so much fun to eat what I like with people I like.
The purpose of the party was to watch the broadcast together. It is girls planet 999. This is an
audition program jointly conducted by participating countries in South Korea, China, and Japan.
Today, the members who will debut today have been decided. I'm so sad because my favorite person cannot debut.
They look very delicious!!!
返信削除I have never been able to debut my favorite person at produce series.
Let's burn Mnet !!!!!!!!!!
I like KPOP, and I watch girls plant 999 too! However, my 1pick was not able to debut.
返信削除Next time, I recommend you to watch LOUD!!!!!!
返信削除I know "treasure", a K-POP group. I like kimbap, it is very delicious!
返信削除