2021年10月8日金曜日

My Introduction

 Hello, my name is Momoka Usami.
 I am from tsuruoka city in yamagata. I introduce about my home town. My home town has famous aquarium. It is Kamo aquarium. It has the most jellyfish in the world. The big jellyfish's  aquarium is very beautiful. The photo below is this.
 I introduce about my favorite two things. 
     First, I like volleyball. I played volleyball for eight years. I was an attacker because I was tall. I still like volleyball so I belong to a volleyball circle. My favorite volleyball player is Kim Yeon-gyeong in Korea team. 
   Second, I like eating. I'm happy to eat a full stomach. So I often go to all you can eat. For example, yakiniku, okonomiyaki, sweets, pasta, and sushi. I have a friend who often go out to eat together. She eats more than I.

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have gone to Kamo aquarium many times.
    Also, I like playing volleyball, too!

    返信削除
  2. I like eating too! I want to go to eat lunch together!!

    返信削除