I went to yahiko with my friends in this Tuesday. Yahiko has beautiful autumn leaves. There are a lot of tourists despite weekdays.
First, I walked around yahiko park in day time. It was sunny day so autumn leaves red is so clearly. It was raining according to the weather forecast, but I was very happy that it was sunny. There are various colors in the autumn leaves. Red, orange, yellow, and brown. I like yellow the best.
Next, I went to Yahiko shrine. It was as powerful as it appeared in the movie. It has a traditional taste. I made a donation and made some requests.
Finally, I went to Yahiko park again because the autumn leaves are light up at night. It was beautiful unlike the daytime atmosphere. It was very beautiful that the autumn leaves illuminated by the light were reflected in the pond. So, I like the night better than daytime.
I was very healed by the nature of Yahiko. I want to go to Yahiko next year too. And I recommend to go to yahiko.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除I wanted to go to Yahiko, but autumn leaves witherd...
返信削除