My artifact is a guitar. It made of wood and metal. It color is wood brown and cream. It is as big as sitting hight. So, it is heavy. There are 6 strings, which are flipped to make a sound. I play with a string-plucking tool called a pick.I can play 6 strings at the same time or one by one. I can make something sounds. I usually play 6 strings. I play the guitar and sing myself. I play using a progression called chords. There are 156 chords. Among them, I play with simple chords. For example, C, G, D, and A etc. I hurt my finger because I hold down strings strongly. People who play the guitar often have hard finger skins.
My cousin gave me a present to celebrate my high school entrance. He says, “ Congratulations on your entrance!” I was so happy. So I say, “ Thank you so much.” During the high school, I was in a band with 6 people. The group member is only girls. We performed at the school festival. My part is vocal and guitar. I enjoyed playing in front of a lot of people. I cherish this guitar because it has those memories. Another reason I like it, My favorite musician is playing the guitar very well. My favorite musician is “ Aimyon”. Her song is so cute and interesting. I practicing her song because I want to like her. Now, I belonging to an acoustic circle. I continue to practice it. And, I want to play way to arpeggio. It is a way to play one string at a time with your one finger. I want to play the guitar more well. My artifact has great implication for my life. I appreciate for my cousin. Thanks to my cousin for giving me a guitar, I found a hobby and I get a lot of memories.
This guitar changed my music style. I used to like K-POP. However, I like Japanese rock style now. I became fascinating about music of using guitar. Starting some instrument is affect music tastes. I think many people who play the guitar maybe say “I like acoustic style music and rock band”. On the other hand, I think many people who play the violin maybe say “I like classic”. It is cultural influence.
Then, as digitalization progresses, EDM and vocaloid are becoming popular. In my opinion, many people would like animation. That’s why, they also like EDM and vocaloid. So, the number of songs that use acoustic guitar has decreased. The trends of songs has changed in the last few years. Currently, sales of acoustic guitar is decreasing. It is a problem of society.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿