2021年12月9日木曜日

Home party



 I had a takoyaki party with my friends in my friend's house. It was fun from the preparation. 
 First, we went to supermarket the day before to buy the ingredients. We bought cabbage, green onions, octopus, eggs, takoyaki powder, and something. Then, we found a big caramel popcorn there. We fell in love at first sight and bought it!!!  It is 1 kg. I'm so exiting!!!!!!

 Secondly, we made takoyaki. I cut a lot of cabbage and green onion. I think preparing takoyaki party, but it was so fun. And, I baked takoyaki with a machine.  The first time, I failed because the amount of oil was low. I leaned that I need much oil to make takoyaki.
So, the second time we successful to make it. We made a total of 100 takoyaki!!

 I spend wonderful time because I can eat a lot of takoyaki and I talk with my friends a lot. I think preparing and cleaning up is hard, but home parties are so fun! Next, I hold hot pot party!!







2 件のコメント:

  1. I recommend you to put Jagariko in takoyaki. If you make it again, please try that!

    返信削除
  2. It looks so fun! I want to do party!

    返信削除