I ate some sweets in this week.
Firstly, I ate canele'. Officially, it is called Canele' de Bordeaux. It means grooved. It is a traditional French sweet. The outside of canele' is crunchy, and the inside of canele' is softly and chewy. I like this texture. I bought it in canele' de CHIANTI. I choose roasted tea flavor and salt caramel flavor. I think both were delicious. Especially, I recommend salt caramel one.
Secondly, I ate cheese cake. It made by my friend. She lives in the room next to mine. She and I are friends from university. She like make sweets. She used to make me chiffon cake. I'm so happy to eat her cake. I love my friend and sweets!!
The cheese cake looks very delicious! I want to try to make cake.
返信削除I like canele. I want to do this shop!!
返信削除I sometimes make sweets so I gave you because I want to be more close!
返信削除I like canele, too!
返信削除It looks delicious!!
返信削除Shou Sakamoto
返信削除Canele' and cheese cake look so delicious!
I envy you.